D.6.2 - OI-Net Quality Assurance Report
The OI-Net Quality Assurance report:
- includes information following the format and requirements of the QA Plan.
- reports on identified problems and corresponding corrective actions if any.
- synthetizes performance on progress indicators (highlighting deviance and importance).
- presents elements for decisions if needed.presents forecast for the coming period until next report and highlights potential problems.
- Identifies lessons learnt/to remember (to support project management improvement, but also elements for future evidence building and for transfer/replicability processes).
In the last year, the external evaluation report will be added to the QA report together with any corrective or improvement measures which would have be taken or to be implemented as a follow-up.
- 5 times: at each full partnership meeting, except kick-off
- If critical event implying significant corrective action or request for contractual change.
Access to: Restricted to other programme participants
Download the documents: