× Topic: Understanding and supporting business model innovation / INSO-2-2014
H2020-INSO-2014 - Sub call of: H2020-INSO-2014-2015
Publication date: 2013-12-11 and Deadline Date: 2014-04-29 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Total Call Budget: €23,500,000, Main Pillar: Societal Challenges, OJ reference: OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013

Supporting business model innovation

More
5 years 6 months ago #41 by johaf
Hi OI-Net partners,

we are planning to apply for a European H2020 project. The call is H2020-INSO-2-2014. The topic is: Understanding and supporting business model innovation.

Our idea is to develop a tailored tool set for SMEs from the New Media/Games/Publishing Sector for the entire planning and implementation process of new (open innovation) business models.
We have strong partners from Germany including the dissemination channels (professional associations etc.) since “impact”, e.g. to reach many many SMEs …, is one of the major evaluation criteria.

I would like to ask partners from the OI-Net if they are interested to join the party, as long as they can provide strong experience in open innovation/new business models in the New Media/Games/Publishing sector and as long as they dispose of excellent contacts to dissemination/value partners.

Please feel free to contact me,
Best regards,
Joachim

Deadline is on 2014-04-29 +17:00:00 (Brussels local time)
Call is accessible via ec.europa.eu/research/participants/porta...h2020-inso-2014.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 6 months ago #43 by Mladen
Dear Joachim,

My name is Mladen Radisic and I am coming from the University of Novi Sad (UNS), Serbia, where I act as Assistant Professor at the IEM Department, as well as Project Officer within our EEN ( een.ec.europa.eu/ ) office (being also a member of EEN's CI SG, een-sg.eu/ , and EEN National Cluster Contact Point for Serbia). We have experience with many clusters here in Serbia, and one of the most active ones are ICT ( vojvodinaictcluster.org/ ) and Creative Industries ( kvik.rs/en ) clusters. I see these two types of institutions as important ones for your project idea.

In case you are searching for academic institution that supports strongly international cooperation and innovation spirit perhaps our home institution can join. Please, let me know about the potential tasks we as university might have in future consortium, in case you find us as suitable potential partner in your future consortium.

In case you need more info about us, please let me know. I hope you will find the all partners soon and that you might find University of Novi Sad as potential partner.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind response.

Best regards,
Mladen
The following user(s) said Thank You: johaf

More
5 years 5 months ago #51 by Baron
Dear Joachim,

I am involved in a hi-tech innovation management consultancy and we have dealt with 2 multimedia clusters in Poland - still in good relations with both of them. Also my Uni runs IT courses in media and e-business.

Should our profile fit you, we would be happy to go into details.

m.
The following user(s) said Thank You: johaf

More
5 years 5 months ago #52 by johaf
Thx a lot, We are now setting up our project idea and I will come back to you soon.
BEst regards,
Joachim
The following user(s) said Thank You: justi_dab

More
5 years 4 months ago #61 by johaf
Hi all,
I am very sorry to say that we will not continue to set up the proposal for the INSO call, since I was ill for some weeks and we did not find a mighty coordinator for the project. Next time, next opportunity ... and we will make it.

Thx to all who were interested. Please stay in contact.
CU in Barcelona.

Joachim

Moderators: yboisselier
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds