The European Association of Erasmus Coordinators (EAEC) was founded in 2004 in Lodz, Poland, with an official kick off during the ERACON 2005 (Erasmus Coordinators Conference and GO-Exchange Education Fair 2005) in Cyprus. EAEC is a membership association with more than 80 members from EU and Non-EU Countries.
The aims of the Association are to:
- Enable an information and experience among the European Erasmus Programme Coordinators and beyond,
- Promote mobility of students, academic and administrative staff in the territory of the European Union and beyond,
- Circulate provisions on the Bologna Process and its updates in academic circles,
- Promote principles and participation in the Erasmus + European Commission Programme,
- Support the process of raising education and quality standards in the territory of the European Union and beyond,
- Organise seminars and conferences, with an assumption of enabling direct communication among the Association's members and be a catalyst for increased mobility throughout Europe and beyond, as well as defining new areas of the Association's activity,
- Prepare and submit project proposals to be funded by the European Commission,
- Cooperate as a partner in European funded projects,
- Run surveys and studies on topics relating to the above,
- Produce publications of interest to the members.
OI-Net project team:
- Elpida Christou
- Emma Zeniou