MAC-Team is the European Multi Actors Cooperation network.
"Multi Actors" means that MAC-Team originates or participates to projects in which all the stakeholders of a problem or a topic are involved at a stage or another stage of the project in order to find appropriate solutions.
It also supports Open Innovation and Quadruple Helix approaches.
"aisbl" stands for international not-for-profit association, which is a legal structure under the Belgian law.
The MAC-Team aisbl is the result of a long term informal network started at the end of the 80's via collaborations in European projects. The first "MAC" project effectively using the acronym "MAC" in its name was approved in 1995.
Since, many "MAC" projects have been implemented. The legal structure as such was created in 2005.
The MAC-Team website simply presents the statutes of the international not-for-profit association. MAC-Team's activities are more visible via the websites of the various projects it participates in, as for instance:
- www.label-pro-rh.eu : towards a professional label for job profiles in the Human Resources function.
- www.social-economy-training.eu : training solutions and its transfer mechanisms for Managers in the Social Economy
- www.hermes-osr.eu : labellised training solution on Social Responsibility towards Human Resources and Managers in SMEs.
- www.responsible-practices.eu : towards more responsible purchasing practices in the supply chain (textile/garments).
- www.afi-mac.net : to help business incubators accompanying start-up managers to become real entrepreneurs.
- www.food-mac.com : the European agro-food network supported by the European Leonardo da Vinci programme.
- www.oeno-mac.eu : innovative vocational training and decision-making tools for actors "from the grape to the glass".
- www.agro-net.eu : Vocational Education Training basic curricula in agro and rural business development.
- www.mac-ssiim.com : training on informal mangement of intellectual property for SME managers.
- www.dairy-farm.eu : training on dairy farm diversification and rural business development.
- www.eue-net.org : European University-Enterprise cooperation network, supported by ERASMUS programme.
- www.q-planet.org : Q-PlanNet - Quality Placements Network - for quality assurance for European wide comparable placements.
- www.students-on-the-job.eu : Leonardo Partnership project on the validation and the recognition of practical student placement periods in enterprises.
- www.wikiskills.eu : Transversal Lifelong Learning project on the Wiki culture and new applied, collaborative and participative learning models.
- www.tutor-certification.eu : CERTITUDE Leonardo da Vinci European project to deliver a Tutor skills certificate (ISO alined)
Main roles and objectives of MAC-Team in the project are:
- to ensure a continuous quality assurance process all along the project duration and beyond at both levels: internally to the partnership; and into the business cases implementation to increase trust building and faster up-take by field actors. This quality assurance will be coupled with external evaluation to optimise integration of feedbacks of the external evaluation into the quality assurance process and into the activities of the project. Methodologies such as Outcome Mapping and Results Based Management could be brought in by MAC-Team to support individual business cases, to optimise outcomes effects towards impact achievements, and to support evidence-building processes. MAC-Team acts as a direct support to the work package 6 on Quality Assurance.
- to support target groups by enabling appropriate 2-ways feedback mechanisms and transversal exchanges using an impact assessment method ("Outcome Mapping").
- to develop further wiki approaches to open innovation in connection with university environement jointly with business and socio-economic actors (starting with wiki usage within the network and to spread it out to the community of practice, implementing it as well as a community building tool).
- to provide and manage the on-line tools for the OI-Net project.
MAC-Team contacts for the OI-Net project:
MAC-Team website: www.mac-team.eu
OI-Net project team: