D.6.1 - OI-Net Quality Assurance Plan
The OI-Net Quality Assurance plan will be a formal document (on-line updated). A draft version listing the main points of the OI-Net Quality Assurance Plan and presenting the detailed table of content of the report will be presented and discussed with the project partners during the kick-off meeting.
The quality assurance plan includes:
- Scope / Purpose / Procedures / Quality definition within the project
- Quality review system
- Responsibilities of the quality assurance manager
- Project quality board (PQB), represented at the Core Management Team in WP1 (CMT)
- Definition of main performance processes related to: planning of WPs/Tasks; WPs/Tasks performance; processes for the organisation of meetings; reporting and monitoring; communication strategies.
- Supporting processes: Outputs/deliverables monitoring and control; Documents/data control; corrective and preventive actions; internal quality audit.
- Templates, models and capitalization: meeting agendas and minutes; timesheet; claims; collaborative contributions (cases, elements for training modules, training modules...); IPR declaration and processes.
Downlaod the document: D6.1_OI-Net Quality Assurance Plan
Delivery date(s): Month 3.
Access to: Restricted to other programme participants