D7.4 - OI-Net promotional materials
The promotional material have been revised a few times during project duration to reflect ongoing status of the project, starting from goals and aims and concluding with results. This also helps the public better understand the EU perspective regarding the EU competitiveness and education development in relation with OI.
The OI-Net newsletter is released weekly using paper.li solution. The purpose of newsletter will be not only to update on the project content development, but also to reflect important events happening in the field of open innovation research, education and business application.
For partners, dissemination templates including logo, presentations, business card templates can be found in Partner Repository Dissemination and Report templates
Apart from that the project produced:
- OI-net brochure: pdf OI-Net - launching leaflet
- Presentation outlining the main objectives of OI-Net : About OI-Net
- 4 Rollups that accompanied the OI-Net events and were placed during various external events
- Event Specific brochures: e.g.
- pdf ISPIM OINet WORKSHOP FLYER Renaisance 2 0 ;
- Open Innovation Cook Book Workshop :
- Open Innovation Seminar, Porto 2016
- Open Innovation: Teaching Practice Market Square June 2014, Dublin, Ireland
- Book promotion leaflet
- USB Pens and A6 Notebokos
- OI-Net sweets
- Executive reports in A5 format.