D.7.1 - Dissemination plan
The dissemination plan describes the:
- Scope/ Purpose/Procedures/Quality definition within the project
- Dissemination target groups and corresponding channels
- Forms of dissemination (e.g. private meetings, publications of books, journals, newsletters, webpage etc)
- Dissemination review, evaluation and improvement system
- Responsibilities of the dissemination manager
- Scope or partners' responsibilities and roles in disseminationDissemination timetables and milestones.
This deliverable also includes some management elements for content contributions in terms of knowledge, format and usage (including: multiple levels of presentation of a same information depending on expertise levels and on types of medias; from short news to long article; from paper to digital formats; from illustrative box/case to extended OI ECTS units).
Dissemination plan is a living document, allowing integration of feedback loops to improve the quality and reach for target audiences.