D.4.1 - Compendium on existing curricula in Europe on Innovation, Open innovation and Global Innovation Management
The survey covers:
- rationales for teaching OI;
- content of curricula on OI in HE;
- target groups of students and typology of education program.
The collected data will serve as a basis for analyzing the similarities and dissimilarities of teaching courses on OI, in order to make possible the further development of the curricula.
- Template for permanent data collection on open innovation curricula;
- Report of the survey results, comparing the curricula of OI in HE in Europe, grouping by certain selection criteria;
- Report on best practices on OI curricula in EU;
- Recommendations for development the curricula on OI in EU.
Furthermore, as one of the main assumptions of OI is the importance of co-creation and knowledge sharing, all partners in the OI-Net network will be able to upload their course modules and materials on OI via the online platform and contribute to the compendium.
Click here to download the report: D4.1Compendium on OI curricula