The target groups:
- Innovation support intermediaries
- Research communities
- Policy makers
- Society at large
What are the benefits for INSPIRE’s target groups?
- SMEs better understand the importance of Open Innovation and how to derive the most benefits from it;
- INNOVATION SUPPORT INTERMEDIARIES are provided with the necessary skills and tools to help SMEs successfully run Open Innovation projects;
- The RESEARCH COMMUNITY gains additional understanding of the critical issues affecting Open Innovation processes in SMEs thanks to an extensive study of over 270 SME OI cases;
- POLICY MAKERS get a better insight of the Open Innovation phenomenon and the related needs of SMEs in order to take informed decisions and shape targeted policy responses;
- SOCIETY in general benefits from new solutions and innovations which are the result of the en-hanced adoption of Open Innovation practices by SMEs.